Have you always wanted to create a bullying prevention design and share it with the community? If so, then here is your chance!
Hello, Bullying Prevention Enthusiasts!
On February 21, 2022 we kick off our STOMP Out Bullying™ T-Shirt Design Contest for the World Day of Bullying Prevention
October is National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month. To signify its importance, STOMP Out Bullying™ created WORLD DAY OF BULLYING PREVENTION™ which is observed the first Monday of October — this year, Monday, October 3, 2022. On this day, we ask students, schools, and communities all over the world to wear BLUE together against bullying. Blue signifies peace.
You can be an integral part of the 2022 World Day of Bullying Prevention by designing a blue shirt that highlights this year’s theme of kindness and empathy. Please read our design requirements for more details.
Our team of selected judges will then make a pre-selection. The top three designs will make it into the online voting, which will start on May 15, 2022. The community can then vote for their favorite on our social media channels.
Afterward, the winning T-shirt will go into limited edition production and will be offered for sale on our website. In addition to receiving 4 shirts for the winner and their family, the winner will receive fame for eternity! Proceeds will go toward our STOMP Out Bullying™ HelpChat Line that assists students in need of help and at risk of suicide. Funds also support in-school education, changing the culture and other prevention programs; as well as public awareness and education, a dedicated website, brochures, our Educator's Bullying Prevention Toolkit and additional education and bullying prevention resources and materials. With your support, we work aggressively to help people understand how extreme bullying can get, to prevent bullying and cyberbullying in schools and communities, and we help those affected by it be able to move forward.
Conditions of Participation:
- Participants must be between the ages of 13-24
- Submission Deadline is March 31, 2022
- Licensed designs are excluded from the contest
- Design must be wholly original: By submitting a design, you are guaranteeing that you hold original rights to everything in it, that it may be printed on distributed t-shirts, and that it does not contain any copyright material. see our Submission Agreement below
When creating your design please note:
- T-shirt will not be printed on the entire surface.
- Design will appear on the front of the shirt only
- T-shirt will be printed on a solid royal blue T-shirt.
- Make sure that any lines you use are not too thin: minimum line thickness 1/8 inch
- Make sure any text/lettering you use is not too small: minimum height of 1/2 inch for smallest text. Bigger is better!
- See T-Shirt design samples from previous years
Your slogan should be POSITIVE & INSPIRING. This years theme is Kindness & Empathy. Below are a few slogan ideas to get you started. Feel free to use a slogan from our list or to come up with one of your own!
- I choose to include
- You Matter
- Kindness is Contagious
- Kind Tribe
- You are Enough
- You are Worthy
- Kindness is Magic
- Kindness is Essential
- Kindness Changes Everything
- Kindness Begins with Me
- Empathy is the most radical of human emotions.
- I live my life by being kind
- I’m all about empathy and kindness
- Don't Ration Compassion
- Stronger Together
Please design in 1:1 scale,
maximum image area 14x14 inches
- Accepted file formats: .ai (Adobe Illustrator), .psd (Adobe Photoshop), .eps, .png
- Preferred file formats: .ai, .eps
- Unaccepted file formats: .jpg, .gif, .tiff
- Color profile: sRGB
- Colors: 3 colors ONLY; Blue (#43ADE2), Orange (#F89823), White(#FFFFFF)
- NO Gradients, use only the three approved solid colors.
- Background: Transparent
- Resolution: at least 150 DPI but no larger than 300 DPI
Use horizontal or vertical logo (Below, in white with orange dot.)
2022 Deadlines and Important Dates
- February 21, 2022 - Contest begins
- March 31, 2022 - SUBMISSION DEADLINE
- May 10, 2022 - Panel voting
- May 15, 2022 - Community voting
- May 30, 2022 - Winner announced
- July 5, 2022 - T-shirt release
Designs will be judged by the panel on the following criteria:
- Concept and originality
- Captures the spirit of kindness & empathy
- Feasibility of reproduction
- Adherence to design and submission rules and guidelines
- Submission releases the rights of your design to STOMP Out Bullying™ for the use of the 2022 World Day of Bullying Prevention t-shirt and other promotional items, including, but not limited to: the STOMP Out Bullying™ website, social media and marketing materials.
- Entries become the property of STOMP Out Bullying™.
- STOMP Out Bullying™ reserves the right to make adjustments to all entries, including colors of the design and the shirt.
- Submit all entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions? please contact us at email@example.com